Upcoming SLG Events, July 7th - 13th

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
      Shining Lakes Grove Events

      Business Meeting

      Tuesday, July 8th
      Borders Books, 3527 Washtenaw, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      We discuss Grove administrative issues. All welcome.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2014
        Shining Lakes Grove Events

        Business Meeting

        Tuesday, July 8th
        Panera Bread, 1773 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor
        7 - 9 PM
        Discussion of general business and setting of the calendar. All
        welcome.

        Huron River Day

        Sunday, July 13th
        Gallup Park, 3000 Fuller Rd., Ann Arbor