Weekend events for SLG

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Just a reminder that tomorrow at 3 PM, we'll be doing a mini golf
      outing at the Putt Putt on Washtenaw. There will be scattered showers
      tomorrow, so the Weather Channel says anyway, but I will definitely
      be there. (Worst case, we can stay inside and play pinball!)

      And despite the chaos of my recent move, I did manage to find my
      video tape of the two most recent Horatio Hornblower movies, so
      we'll be watching the first one at the Warriors' Guild meeting
      at Guild Day this Sunday. (That's the 4 to 6 PM slot.) Everyone
      is welcome to join us for viewing and discussion.

      Hope to see you there!

      Rob
      --
      RobH (or Rob Henderson, if you prefer) / robh@... / ICQ# 4735064
      We hang on to every line and walk straight down the middle of it. (Kate Bush)