Upcoming SLG Events, February 4th - 10th

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008

      Liturgists' Roundtable

      Tuesday, February 5th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Help us plan our upcoming Imbolc ritual! All welcome.

      Fire Lighting Ceremony

      Friday, February 8th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 PM
      We gather together to kindle the hearth fire and take it to our homes,
      to tend through the night and bring to the ritual. All welcome.

      Imbolc Ritual

      Saturday, February 9th
      Friends' Meeting House, 1420 Hill St., Ann Arbor
      2 - 5 PM
      Come join us as we honor BrĂ­d, our Grove's goddess of community and
      the hearth. There will be a raffle and potluck after the rite. All
      welcome. (Yes this means you!)

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
        No Grove events this week either. Stay safe on the roads, and we'll be
        back next week with our business meeting!
        --
        Rob Henderson
        kargach@...