Upcoming SLG Events, December 3rd - 9th

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      Shining Lakes Grove Events

      Business Meeting

      Tuesday, December 4th
      Borders Books, 3527 Washtenaw, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      We discuss Grove administrative issues. All welcome.

      Coffee Hour

      Friday, December 7th
      Borders Books, 3527 Washtenaw, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      A time to get together with friends and discuss topics of interest to
      us all. All welcome.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
        Shining Lakes Grove Events

        Liturgists' Roundtable

        Tuesday, December 4th
        Sweetwaters Coffee and Tea, 3393 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor
        7 - 9 PM
        Help us plan our upcoming Fall Equinox ritual! All welcome.

        Olga's Fundraiser

        Friday, December 7th
        Olga's Kitchen, 3399 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor
        10 AM - 10 PM
        http://shininglakes.org/olgas.pdf
        "Simply present this flyer and we will donate a percentage of your
        bill to Shining Lakes Grove, ADF."

        Coffee Hour

        Friday, December 7th
        Sweetwaters Coffee and Tea, 3393 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor
        8 - 11 PM

        --
        Rob Henderson
        kargach@...