The Annual Samhain Lost And Found Item!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      Another annual tradition continues. >8) We have a maize and blue
      bag with a few items in it, which is currently here in my
      apartment. We also found a hairbrush on the ground, which we left
      at the site for now, since we weren't sure it belonged to anyone from
      the rite. Contact me if either of these is yours!

      Blessings,

      Rob