Upcoming SLG Events, October 8th - 14th

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
      Shining Lakes Grove Events

      Business Meeting

      Tuesday, October 9th
      Borders Books, 3527 Washtenaw, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      We discuss Grove administrative issues. All welcome.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2012
        Shining Lakes Grove Events

        Business Meeting

        Tuesday, October 9th
        Sweetwaters Coffee and Tea, 3393 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor
        7 - 9 PM
        Discussion of general business and setting of the calendar. All
        welcome.

        Bug ID Day

        Sunday, October 14th
        NEW Center, 1100 N. Main, Ann Arbor
        12 noon - 5 PM
        Join us as we count the insect samples we collected at the River
        Roundup. Sponsored by the Huron River Watershed Council's Adopt-a-Stream
        Program. Please register in advance by contacting jfrenzel@....

        CROP Walk

        Sunday, October 14th
        Bethlehem United Church of Christ, 423 S. Fourth Ave., Ann Arbor
        1 - 4 PM
        For over six decades, Church World Service has been working in
        solidarity with people around the world to eradicate hunger and poverty
        and to work for peace and justice.
        The Walk unites community members in walking together to take a
        stand against hunger in our world. Together we raise awareness and funds
        for international relief and development, as well as local hunger-fighting.