Ritual Roles!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      For the main Lughnasadh rite, we still need folks for the following
      roles:

      Purifiers and Portal Openers (all 3)
      Bardic Invocation
      Allies
      Outsiders
      Mannanan
      Archetypes
      Ancestors
      Nature Spirits

      As an offering to Ana for the rite, we're asking folks to bring some
      of the first fruits and flowers of their gardens, if you have any to
      bring.

      We'll need raffle items, as well. And we'll have all of the Grove
      regalia out, so bring money to buy stuff too. >8)

      For the potluck, um, bring food. And drinks. And stuff. >8)

      See you this weekend!

      Blessings,

      Rob