Impending Ritual!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      The grass is green, the sky is blue (when it's not gray), and the
      apple blossoms are, uh, blossoming. It's ritual time again, and we
      need folks for the following roles:

      Outsiders
      Purifiers and Portal Openers (all three)
      Bardic Invocation
      Allies
      Ana
      Mannanan
      Archetypes
      Nature Spirits

      As always, we need raffle items. Think spring! Or summer. Or some
      bizarre item that's half of each. Or something else. We're not fussy.

      For potluck items to bring, think spring! Wait, I said that
      already. Think picnic? Something like that.

      We also need cookies (40 or 50 should do) for the selection of the
      May King or Queen. If you're up for baking some, let us know!

      And as always this time of year, we have our special Beltaine
      traditions, the rekindling of the Grove Flame, and the dawn
      rite. Come by on Friday night at around 8:30 to watch Rob try to
      start a fire from scratch, and then those assembled will bless
      it. Or come by at around 4:30 AM Saturday (or just stay the night)
      for our early early early morning trip to Big Lake to commune with
      Ana and collect our Grove's ritual waters for the coming year. For
      more info on either of these:

      http://shininglakes.bravehost.com/faq/fwfaq.html
      http://shininglakes.bravehost.com/faq/drfaq.html

      I hope to see you all this weekend!

      Blessings,

      Rob

      (PS - Don't forget those blasted exit closures on M-14 - if you
      usually come from the east, we advise taking exit 3 instead, Main to
      Miller and turn right. If you come from the west, or use side
      streets, don't worry about it. Call me at 734-262-1052 if you get lost!)