Upcoming SLG Events, March 5th - 11th

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2007

      Liturgists' Roundtable

      Tuesday, March 6th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Help us plan our upcoming Spring Equinox ritual! All welcome.

      Dedicant Program Study Group Meeting

      Saturday, March 10th
      Ypsilanti District Library, 5577 Whittaker Rd., Ypsilanti
      3 - 5 PM
      Working together to complete the ADF Dedicant Program. All welcome.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2012

        Liturgists' Roundtable

        Wednesday, March 7th
        Sweetwaters Coffee and Tea, 3393 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor

        --
        Rob Henderson / kargach@...
        Thunderbird-capable once more!