Upcoming SLG Events, December 4th - 10th

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006

      Business Meeting

      Tuesday, December 5th
      Borders Books, 3527 Washtenaw, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      We discuss Grove administrative issues. All welcome.
      NOTE: New date for this month only.

      Coffee Hour

      Friday, December 8th
      Borders Books, 3527 Washtenaw, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      A time to get together with friends and discuss topics of interest to
      us all. All welcome.
      NOTE: Different date for this month.

      Dedicant Program Study Group Meeting

      Saturday, December 9th
      Ypsilanti District Library, 5577 Whittaker Rd., Ypsilanti
      1 - 3 PM
      Working together to complete the ADF Dedicant Program. All welcome.