Upcoming SLG Events, November 6th - 12th

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2006

      An Bruane

      Tuesday, November 7th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Rituals and advanced spiritual explorations, for those who wish to go beyond the standard High Day rituals. Members
      only, please.

      Dedicant Program Study Group Meeting

      Saturday, November 11th
      Ypsilanti District Library, 5577 Whittaker Rd., Ypsilanti
      1 - 3 PM
      Working together to complete the ADF Dedicant Program. All welcome.