Upcoming SLG Events, October 9th - 15th

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2006
      Shining Lakes Grove Events

      Business Meeting

      Tuesday, October 10th
      Borders Books, 3527 Washtenaw, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      We discuss Grove administrative issues. All welcome.

      Dedicant Program Study Group Meeting

      Saturday, October 14th
      Ypsilanti District Library, 5577 Whittaker Rd., Ypsilanti
      3 - 5 PM
      Working together to complete the ADF Dedicant Program. All welcome.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8
        Shining Lakes Grove Events

        Business Meeting

        Tuesday, October 10th
        330 Chidester St. #812, Ypsilanti
        7 - 9 PM
        Discussion of general business and setting of the calendar. All
        welcome. (Meetings are held online, address listed is Rob's apartment in
        case you can't access the online meeting but would still like to
        participate.)

        River Roundup

        Saturday, October 14th
        NEW Center, 1100 N. Main, Ann Arbor