Lughnasadh Prep Thingies

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      For the main rite, we still need folks for the following roles:

      Purfiers amd Portals (x3)
      Bardic Invocation
      Outsiders
      Mannanan
      Ancestors
      Nature Spirits
      Deities

      Gen already posted about the potluck, so I'll save the space here. >8)

      We'll still be doing a raffle during the potluck, so we'd love to get item
      donations for it. We'll also have several items for sale to help
      raise funds to cover the site and ritual costs, so bring money. I promise
      we'll have something to tempt you. >8)

      If you're going to join us for our Hermes rite, you might bring a small stone
      (regulr rocks, not semi-precious or anything special) for the rite. Why?
      It's a secret. >8) This rock would be left at the ritual site, so don't
      bring anything you don't want to donate permanently.

      On a related note, you can also bring personal altar items to place in the
      ritual space fir this (or any other) High Day rite, and those you *do* get
      to take back when it's done. No, really! It's the perfect way to make
      your personal tastes a part of the rite. Check with me or Rod to make sure
      you're putting things on the proper altar.

      And so everyone knows, alcohol is allowed on the site. (Nudity, not so much.)
      If you're going to drink, make sure you're either staying overnight or have
      someone else to drive you.

      See you all this weekend!

      Blessings,

      Rob