Upcoming SLG Events, April 17th - 23rd

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2006
      Shining Lakes Grove Events

      Liturgists' Roundtable

      Tuesday, April 18th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Help us plan our upcoming Beltaine ritual! All welcome.

      River Roundup

      Saturday, April 22nd
      NEW Center, 1100 N. Main, Ann Arbor
      9 AM - 3 PM
      Join us as we visit our watershed's local streams to measure their
      health by taking water and insect samples. Sponsored by the Huron
      River Watershed Council's Adopt-a-Stream Program. Please register in
      advance by contacting jmartin@... or 734-769-5971.

      Wheat Planting

      Sunday, April 23rd
      Tecumseh, Michigan (contact us for details)
      3 PM
      Following the traditions of the ancients, we plant our emmer wheat
      seeds and perform a brief blessing ritual. All welcome (yes this means
      you!) but contact us at 734-262-1052 or robh@... for
      directions.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16
        Shining Lakes Grove Events

        River Roundup

        Saturday, April 22nd
        NEW Center, 1100 N. Main, Ann Arbor
        9 AM - 5 PM
        Join us as we visit our watershed's local streams to measure their
        health by taking water and insect samples. Sponsored by the Huron River
        Watershed Council's Adopt-a-Stream Program. Please register by April 20!
        http://www.hrwc.org/volunteer/roundup/

        Nemeton Work Day

        Sunday, April 23rd
        49 Tiplady Rd, Pinckney
        3 PM
        Getting our new nemeton ready for the ritual season. All welcome.
        (Bring work gloves!)

        --
        Rob Henderson
        kargach@...