Upcoming SLG Events, October 3rd - 9th

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
      Shining Lakes Grove Events

      Dedicant Program Study Group Meeting

      Saturday, October 8th
      Ypsilanti District Library, 5577 Whittaker Rd., Ypsilanti
      3 - 5 PM
      Working together to complete the ADF Dedicant Program. All welcome.

      Bug ID Day

      Sunday, October 9th
      NEW Center, 1100 N. Main, Ann Arbor
      12 noon - 5 PM
      Join us as we count the insect samples we collected at the River
      Roundup. Sponsored by the Huron River Watershed Council's
      Adopt-a-Stream Program. Please register in advance by contacting
      jmartin@... or 734-769-5971.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2016
        Shining Lakes Grove Events

        River Roundup

        Saturday, October 8th
        NEW Center, 1100 N. Main, Ann Arbor
        9 AM - 5 PM
        Join us as we visit our watershed's local streams to measure their
        health by taking water and insect samples. Sponsored by the Huron River
        Watershed Council's Adopt-a-Stream Program. Please register in advance
        by contacting jfrenzel@...

        --
        Rob Henderson
        kargach@...