Upcoming SLG Events, July 4th - 10th

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005

      Business Meeting

      Tuesday, July 5th
      Borders Books, 3527 Washtenaw, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      We discuss Grove administrative issues. All welcome.

      Dedicant Program Study Group Meeting

      Saturday, July 9th
      Ypsilanti District Library, 5577 Whittaker Rd., Ypsilanti
      3 - 5 PM
      Working together to complete the ADF Dedicant Program. All welcome.

      Guild Day

      Sunday, July 10th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      2 - 5 PM
      July's Guild Day is CANCELLED. Please join us next month!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011

        Memorial Service for Don Botsford

        Saturday, July 9th
        Botsford's Recreational Preserve, 3015 Miller, Ann Arbor
        1 PM
        Join us as we remember Don. There will be a potluck, please bring a dish. All welcome.

        Grove Picnic

        Sunday, July 10th
        8941 Rushside, Pinckney
        12 noon - 6 PM
        Join us for food, socializing, and swimming! Bring a dish to pass, chairs, swimsuits, and towels. All welcome.

        Rob Henderson
        kargach@...

        Netscape. Just the Net You Need.