Upcoming SLG Events, June 6th - 12th

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2005

      Business Meeting

      Tuesday, June 7th
      Borders Books, 3527 Washtenaw, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      We discuss Grove administrative issues. All welcome.

      Dedicant Program Study Group Meeting

      Saturday, June 11th
      Ypsilanti District Library, 5577 Whittaker Rd., Ypsilanti
      3 - 5 PM
      Working together to complete the ADF Dedicant Program. All welcome.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2011

        Liturgists' Roundtable

        Tuesday, June 7th
        263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
        7 - 9 PM
        Help us plan our upcoming Summer Solstice ritual! All welcome.

        Rob Henderson
        kargach@...

        Netscape. Just the Net You Need.