Funeral planning - it's not just for Samhain any more!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      With recent events in the news about living wills and feeding tubes,
      I thought it would be a good time to remind folks about our
      funeral arrangement form at:

      http://www.shininglakes.bravehost.com/funeral.html

      I urge everyone to take a look and think about their answers to
      these questions. You don't have to share them with me, of course,
      but if you want SLG to be involved in the service it would be
      a good idea. At least make sure your immediate family and/or
      executor know your wishes.

      (While I do believe your spirit will be around for us to ask questions,
      it would be easier to get everything sorted out early, and this way
      other folks won't doubt your answers. >8)

      Blessings,

      RobH