Imbolc preparations

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 5:26 PM
      Rodney will be posting the list of ritual roles still
      available, but I'll remind everyone that:

      * We need raffle items (as always).

      * For the potluck, dairy products of all sorts are very
      Imbolc-appropriate! (But anything you want to bring is
      fine, of course.)

      * We're still planning on getting Shining Lakes News
      published by Saturday, please send any articles or
      other material to Gen at gstoyak@... by
      Thursday night.

      See you on Saturday!

      Blessings,