Up[ccoming SLG Events, January 3rd - 9th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005

      Guild Day

      Sunday, January 9th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      2 - 5 PM
      Join us as we combine several Guild meetings into one! All welcome.
      2 to 3: Magicians' Guild - Join us as we research and practice
      different forms of magic. All welcome.
      3 to 4: Healers' Guild - Natural remedies and other forms of healing.
      4 to 5: Warriors' Guild - A warrior is honor, strength, dignity, and
      protection.