Calendars issues and, um, a calendar issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      At next Tuesday's business meeting, we'll be setting the calendar
      for 2005, so if you want to help plan that out (and who doesn't
      really?) then please do attend. (Everyone is welcome to attend
      anyway, it's not restricted to Grove officers or even Grove members,
      in case there was any doubt.)

      Also, it looks like we won't be able to have the fire lighting
      ceremony this month at Rod and Liz's home as previously
      announced, can anyone else volunteer their home for this?

      Blessings,

      Rob