SLH Shtuff

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      A few things to mention:

      * For those who weren't at the rite last weekend, we're doing a
      special pre-Samhain fundraiser! You can add names to our
      Ancestors Plaque for $5 a word, with proceeds going to SLG's
      general fund. Ancestors of Blood, Ancestors of Spirit,
      Ancestors of Place, anyone you like! (Though it would
      probably be best not to include anyone who hasn't passed yet...)

      * I'd like to have an October visit to the Mannanan Shrine to
      help us prepare for Samhain, preferably before the first
      Liturgists' Roundtable on the 19th. Who's interested in
      joining me? And what day of the week would be best?

      * And some sad news, I've lost one of my two part-time jobs
      because they couldn't afford to pay me any more. (I thought
      about just keep going in and working anyway, but Gen told
      me I can't do that.) So please do let me know of any
      job opportunities out there, and keep me in your prayers.
      (Though lower on the list than people who've had their
      fingers cut off or are recovering from chemotherapy, please!)

      Hopefully I'll see some of you at Guild Day, and all of you
      at Samhain!

      Bright blessings,

      Rob