RenFest trip?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Ah, a quiet week for the Grove before September arrives - well,
      okay, it's technically arrived already, but you know it won't
      feel like September until after Labor Day. >8) Anyway, we don't
      have any events schedule for the weekend of the 18th/19th this
      month, and I just noticed that that's Irish weekend at the
      Renaissance Festival. Anyone interested in a group outing?

      http://www.michrenfest.com/weekends.htm

      Rob