Upcoming SLG Events, August 2nd - 8th

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004

      Lughnasadh Festival

      Saturday, August 7th
      Gallup Park, 3000 Fuller Rd., Ann Arbor
      11 AM - 9 PM
      Our annual tradition! Join us for a day of ritual, workshops, food, and the Championship Games. All welcome.

      Guild Day

      Sunday, August 8th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      2 - 5 PM
      Join us as we combine several Guild meetings into one! All welcome.
      2 to 3: Magicians' Guild - Join us as we research and practice different forms of magic. All welcome.
      3 to 4: Healers' Guild - Natural remedies and other forms of healing.
      4 to 5: Warriors' Guild - A warrior is honor, strength, dignity, and protection.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010

        An Bruane

        Tuesday, August 3rd
        263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
        7 - 9 PM
        Rituals and advanced spiritual explorations,
        for those who wish to go beyond the standard High
        Day rituals. Members only, please.

        Lughnasadh Festival

        Friday, August 6th - Saturday, August 7th
        Botsford's Recreational Preserve, 3015 Miller, Ann Arbor
        A two-day festival and Ár nDraíocht Féin
        Lughnasadh ritual combined. From opening to
        closing we will be celebrating and honoring our
        Gods in the sacred space of the festival with our
        Games, our Talents, and our Wits!
        Just outside the city limits of Ann Arbor,
        Botsford Recreational Preserve is a small section
        of old growth forest with treehouses,
        trampolines, and the permanent nemeton of Shining Lakes Grove.
        How much will it cost to attend? It's free!
        We will have a raffle to help cover our site
        rental costs, and of course donations are welcome.
        We need volunteers! If you would like to
        lead a class, workshop, or ritual, or help
        organize the festival, please contact us.