Upcoming SLG Events, February 2nd - 8th

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      Shining Lakes Grove Events

      Liturgists' Roundtable

      Tuesday, February 3rd
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Help us plan our upcoming Imbolc ritual! All welcome.

      Fire Lighting Ceremony

      Friday, February 6th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 PM
      Join us as we light the ritual fire and take it to our homes to tend
      it through the night. All welcome, and bring a candle!

      Imbolc Ritual

      Saturday, February 7th
      Seven Generations Community Center, 1910 Hill St., Ann Arbor
      2 - 5 PM
      Come join us as we honor Bríd, our Grove's hearth goddess. There will
      be a potluck and a raffle following the ritual. All welcome.

      Producers' Guild Meeting

      Sunday, February 8th
      757 Mildred, Ypsilanti
      1 PM
      We're back, and we're making items to sell at ConVocation! All
      welcome.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
        Shining Lakes Grove Events

        Liturgists' Roundtable

        Tuesday, February 3rd
        263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
        7 - 9 PM
        Help us plan our upcoming Imbolc ritual! All welcome.

        Fire Lighting

        Friday, February 6th
        263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
        7 PM
        We gather together to kindle the hearth fire and take it to our homes,
        to tend through the night and bring to the ritual. All welcome.

        Imbolc Ritual

        Saturday, February 7th
        Friends Meeting, 1420 Hill St., Ann Arbor
        2 - 5 PM
        Come join us as we honor Bríd, our Grove's goddess of community and
        the hearth. There will be a raffle and potluck after the rite. All
        welcome.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2015
          Shining Lakes Grove Events

          Business Meeting

          Tuesday, February 3rd
          Panera Bread, 1773 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor
          7 - 9 PM
          Discussion of general business and setting of the calendar. All
          welcome.

          --
          Rob Henderson
          kargach@...