Upcoming SLG Events, December 1st - 7th

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Shining Lakes Grove Events

      Liturgists' Roundtable

      Tuesday, December 2nd
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Help us plan our upcoming Yule ritual! All welcome.

      Guild Day

      Sunday, December 7th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      2 - 5 PM
      Join us as we combine several Guild meetings into one! All welcome.
      2 to 3: Magicians' Guild - Join us as we research and practice different forms of magic. All welcome.
      3 to 4: Healers' Guild - Natural remedies and other forms of healing. All welcome.
      Topic: Ayurvedic Yoga (what's your type?)
      4 to 5: Warriors' Guild - A warrior is honor, strength, dignity, and protection. All welcome.
      Topic: Practical Self-Defense

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2014
          Shining Lakes Grove Events

          Liturgists' Roundtable

          Tuesday, December 2nd
          Sweetwaters Coffee and Tea, 3393 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor
          7 - 9 PM
          Help us plan our upcoming Yule ritual! All welcome.

          Coffee Hour

          Friday, December 5th
          Sweetwaters Coffee and Tea, 3393 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor
          8 - 11 PM
          A time to get together with friends and discuss topics of interest
          to us all. All welcome.

          --
          Rob Henderson
          kargach@...