Liturgists' Roundtable meeting for Spring Equinox

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
      Just a reminder that the Liturgists' Rountable meeting for our
      Spring Equinox rituals are coming up. The first one will
      be next Tuesday (March 6th) and the second on March 20th.
      Both meetings will be at my apartment (1455 Gregory #7, Ypsilanti)
      and run from 7 to 9 PM.

      At the first Roundtable session for a High Day, we discuss
      the general themes of the High Day, and what we want to do
      during the rite. At the second session, we get down to
      specifics, assigning ritual roles, choosing songs, making
      sure we have the props we need, etc.

      For more info onthe Liturgists' Roundtable:

      http://www.msen.com/~robh/slg/faq/lrfaq.html

      Hope to see you there!

      Rob
      --
      RobH (or Rob Henderson, if you prefer) / robh@... / ICQ# 4735064
      We hang on to every line and walk straight down the middle of it. (Kate Bush)