Upcoming SLG Events, August 4th - 10th

  • robh@cyberspace.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003

      Dedicant Program Study Group

      Wednesday, August 6th
      Borders Cafe, 43075 Crescent Blvd., Novi
      7 - 9 PM
      Join fellow Druids who seek to gain a greater understanding of Druidry
      and their place in it through completion of the ADF Dedicant Program.
      All welcome.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
        No events this week as we recover from Lughnasadh. >8) See you next
        week for mini-golf!

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2014
          No Grove events this week. If you're attending Detroit pagan pride Day,
          stop by our fire shrine and make an offering!
          --
          Rob Henderson
          kargach@...