Upcoming SLG events, June 30th - July 6th

  • robh@cyberspace.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003

      Dedicant Program Study Group

      Wednesday, July 2nd
      Borders Cafe, 43075 Crescent Blvd., Novi
      7 - 9 PM
      Join fellow Druids who seek to gain a greater understanding of Druidry
      and their place in it through completion of the ADF Dedicant Program.
      All welcome.

      (Note: Guild Day has been moved back one week, to July 13th, because
      of the holiday weekend.)
      It was sweet like lead paint is sweet, but the after-effect left me paralyzed.
      Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw! (Lilo) ^^^ (TMBG)