Upcoming SLG events, March 31st - April 6th

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003

      Dedicant Program Study Group

      Wednesday, April 2nd
      Borders Cafe, 43075 Crescent Blvd., Novi
      7 - 9 PM
      Join fellow Druids who seek to gain a greater understanding of Druidry
      and their place in it through completion of the ADF Dedicant Program.
      All welcome.

      Guild Day

      Sunday, April 6th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      2 - 5 PM
      Join us as we combine several Guild meetings into one! All welcome.
      2 to 3: Magicians' Guild - Join us as we research and practice
      different forms of magic. All welcome.
      Topic: Runic Meditations
      3 to 4: Healers' Guild - Natural remedies and other forms of healing.
      4 to 5: Warriors' Guild - A warrior is honor, strength, dignity, and
      protection.

      It was sweet like lead paint is sweet, but the after-effect left me paralyzed.
      Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw! (Lilo) ^^^ (TMBG)