Upcoming SLG events, December 30th - January 5th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003

      Guild Day

      Sunday, January 5th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      2 - 5 PM
      Join us as we combine several Guild meetings into one! All welcome.
      Special topic: Join us as we trim the seeds from last year's wheat
      harvest!
      2 to 3: Magicians' Guild - Join us as we research and practice
      different forms of magic. All welcome.
      Topic: Runic Meditations
      3 to 4: Healers' Guild - Natural remedies and other forms of healing.
      4 to 5: Warriors' Guild - A warrior is honor, strength, dignity, and
      protection.

      It was sweet like lead paint is sweet, but the after-effect left me paralyzed.
      Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw! (Lilo) ^^^ (TMBG)