Upcoming SLG events, November 4th - 10th

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Actually, we don't have any events this week! But remember that
      the Dedicant Program Study Group's first official meeting will
      be on the 13th - contact Fred Paepke at paepke@...
      if you're interested in pursuing the ADF Dedicant Program in
      a supportive group setting.

      Rob
      It was sweet like lead paint is sweet, but the after-effect left me paralyzed.
      Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw! (Lilo) ^^^ (TMBG)