Upcoming SLG events, September 2nd - 8th

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Shining Lakes Grove Events

      Liturgists' Roundtable

      Tuesday, September 3rd
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Help us plan our upcoming Fall Equinox ritual! All welcome.

      Modern Druidry

      Wednesday, September 4th
      7:30 - 9 PM
      These classes have been POSTPONED until October. Please check later
      for dates and location.

      An Bruane

      Thursday, September 5th
      (location tba)
      7 - 9 PM
      This event has been CANCELLED because we couldn't find a suitable
      location. Sorry!

      Guild Barbecue

      Saturday, September 7th
      Gallup Park, Ann Arbor
      12 noon - 6 PM
      Join us and learn more about our Guilds. Everyone is invited. (Yes,
      everyone!)

      Guild Day

      Sunday, September 8th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      2 - 5 PM
      Join us as we combine several Guild meetings into one! All welcome.
      2 to 3: Magicians' Guild - Join us as we research and practice
      different forms of magic. All welcome.
      Topic: Runic Meditations
      3 to 4: Healers' Guild - Natural remedies and other forms of healing.
      4 to 5: Warriors' Guild - A warrior is honor, strength, dignity, and
      protection.

      It was sweet like lead paint is sweet, but the after-effect left me paralyzed.
      Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw! (Lilo) ^^^ (TMBG)