Upcoming SLG events, August 12th - 18th

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2002

      Annual Meeting

      Thursday, August 15th
      Guild House, 802 Monroe St., Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Join us for the State of the Grove Address by the Senior Druid, and
      other officer reports. All welcome.
      NOTE: New meeting date for this month only.

      Game Night

      Saturday, August 17th
      (location tba)
      7 - 11 PM
      It's here for fun! Snacks will be provided. Call Rob at (248) 446-0730
      to find out more, or just drop by to play. If you have an interesting
      game, bring it along! All welcome.

      Festival Wrap-Up Meeting

      Sunday, August 18th
      Guild House, 802 Monroe St., Ann Arbor
      2 - 4 PM
      Join us as we compare notes on what went right, what went wrong, and
      whether we can afford to do it again. All welcome.

      It was sweet like lead paint is sweet, but the after-effect left me paralyzed.
      Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw! (Lilo) ^^^ (TMBG)