Upcoming SLG events, July 1st - 7th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002

      Guild Day

      Sunday, July 7th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      2 - 5 PM
      Join us as we combine several Guild meetings into one! All welcome.
      2 to 3: Magicians' Guild - Join us as we research and practice
      different forms of magic.
      Topic: Runic Meditations
      3 to 4: Healers' Guild - Natural remedies and other forms of healing.
      4 to 5: Warriors' Guild - A warrior is honor, strength, dignity, and
      protection.

      Festival/Fundraising Meeting

      Sunday, July 7th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      5 - 7 PM
      Help us find ways to raise money to buy our own land, and for other
      projects. Also, help us prepare for this years' Lughnasadh festival.
      NOTE: New location for this meeting only.

      We hang on to every line and walk straight down the middle of it. (Kate Bush)
      I was born on the other side of a town split in two... (Hedwig)
      Shining Lakes Grove, ADF web page: http://www.msen.com/~robh/slg/