Upcoming SLG events, June 3rd - 9th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002

      Liturgists' Roundtable

      Tuesday, June 4th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Help us plan our upcoming Summer Solstice ritual! All welcome.

      An Bruane

      Thursday, June 6th
      Guild House, 802 Monroe St., Ann Arbor
      7 - 10 PM
      Rituals and advanced spiritual explorations, for those who wish to go
      beyond the standard High Day rituals. Members only, please.

      Festival/Fundraising Meeting

      Sunday, June 9th
      Guild House, 802 Monroe St., Ann Arbor
      2 - 4 PM
      Help us find ways to raise money to buy our own land, and for other
      projects. Also, help us prepare for this year's Lughnasadh festival.

      We hang on to every line and walk straight down the middle of it. (Kate Bush)
      I was born on the other side of a town split in two... (Hedwig)
      Shining Lakes Grove, ADF web page: http://www.msen.com/~robh/slg/