Upcoming SLG events, April 1st - 7th

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 7:12 AM
      Shining Lakes Grove Events

      Modern Druidry

      Tuesday, April 2nd
      Guild House, 802 Monroe St., Ann Arbor
      7 - 8:30 PM
      Our annual class on our practices, led by Senior Druid Rob Henderson.
      Free. All welcome.
      Topic: The Ancestors / Our Guilds

      Guild Day

      Sunday, April 7th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      2 - 5 PM
      This month's Guild Day has been CANCELLED. Please join us next month!

      --
      RobH (or Rob Henderson, if you prefer) / robh@... / ICQ# 4735064
      We hang on to every line and walk straight down the middle of it. (Kate Bush)