Upcoming SLG events, December 3rd - 9th

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001

      An Bruane

      Thursday, December 6th
      Guild House, 802 Monroe St., Ann Arbor
      7 - 10 PM
      Rituals and advanced spiritual explorations, for those who wish to go
      beyond the standard High Day rituals. Members only, please.

      Game Night

      Saturday, December 8th
      1216 Jay Avenue, Ypsilanti
      7 - 11 PM
      It's here for fun! Snacks will be provided. The $6/person fee goes to
      support the Grove. Call Rob at (248) 446-0730 to find out more, or
      just drop by to play. If you have an interesting game, bring it along!

      Naturalists' Guild Meeting

      Sunday, December 9th
      (location tba)
      12 noon - 2 PM
      Taking care of the environment, and honoring the Nature Spirits.

      --
      RobH (or Rob Henderson, if you prefer) / robh@... / ICQ# 4735064
      We hang on to every line and walk straight down the middle of it. (Kate Bush)