Upcoming SLG events, November 5th - 11th

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2001

      Business Meeting

      Thursday, November 8th
      Guild House, 802 Monroe St., Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      (The first meeting for the newly elected officers!)

      Bardic Night

      Friday, November 9th
      ICC Education Center, 1522 Hill St., Ann Arbor
      7:30 - 9:30 PM
      Join us for singing, dancing, drumming, and fun! All welcome.

      Guild Day

      Sunday, November 11th
      Guild House, 802 Monroe St., Ann Arbor
      2 - 5 PM
      Join us as we combine several Guild meetings into one! All welcome.
      2 to 3: Magicians' Guild - Join us as we research and practice
      different forms of magic. All welcome.
      Topic: Runic Meditations
      3 to 4: Healers' Guild - Natural remedies and other forms of healing.
      4 to 5: Warriors' Guild - A warrior is honor, strength, dignity, and
      protection.
      --
      RobH (or Rob Henderson, if you prefer) / robh@... / ICQ# 4735064
      We hang on to every line and walk straight down the middle of it. (Kate Bush)