Runic Meditation series in Ann Arbor

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
      The Magicians' Guild of Shining Lakes Grove, ADF is pleased to
      announce a new series of workshops:

      RUNIC MEDITATIONS

      As part of our regular Guild metings, Rodney Cox will be leading
      mediations on each of the runes in the Elder Futhark.

      The first session will be at the Magicians' Guild meeting in October,
      from noon to 2 PM, at Guild House (802 Monroe, Ann Arbor). For
      directions:

      http://www.msen.com/~robh/slg/directions/monroe.html

      For more info, e-mail UberRod@... or phone (734) 697-2514.

      --
      RobH (or Rob Henderson, if you prefer) / robh@... / ICQ# 4735064
      We hang on to every line and walk straight down the middle of it. (Kate Bush)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
        The Magicians' Guild of Shining Lakes Grove, ADF is pleased to
        announce a continuing series of workshops:

        RUNIC MEDITATIONS

        As part of our regular Guild metings, Rodney Cox will be leading
        mediations on each of the runes in the Elder Futhark.

        The next session will be at the Magicians' Guild meeting on January 6th,
        from 2 to 3 PM, at Guild House (802 Monroe, Ann Arbor). For directions: