A Rite That's Made For The Shade

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013
      The new ritual site, on the wooded part of the property, is ready for us
      to use. And with a predicted high of 88 for Sunday, I’d say it’s just
      in time!

      We still need folks for the following ritual roles:

      Outsiders
      Purifiers and Portal Openers (all three)
      Bardic Invocation
      Allies
      Ana
      Manannan
      Archetypes
      Ancestors
      Deities

      And if someone could volunteer to bring lemonade for the return
      blessing, that would be helpful. Store-bought is fine, but actual
      lemonade, please, not the yellow sugar water they sell in gallon jugs.
      >8) Two one-quart containers should be plenty.

      For those coming for Fire Watch, sunset will be at 9:14 PM. And with
      sunrise hitting at 5:58, if you want to do an all-night vigil for some
      reason, this is the day to do it! There should be people spending the
      night with the fire this time around, so I’m told.

      As always, we welcome raffle donations and potluck contributions. Think
      summery picnicky things.

      I hope to see you all this weekend!

      Blessings,

      Rob