Upcoming SLG Events, June 17th - 23rd

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      Shining Lakes Grove, ADF

      An Bruane

      Tuesday, June 18th
      11623 Lisa Lori Ln., South Lyon
      7 - 9 PM
      Rituals and advanced spiritual explorations, for those who wish to
      go beyond the standard High Day rituals. Members only, please.

      Fire Watch

      Saturday, June 22nd
      Cavallo Equestrian Centre, 2185 Harris Rd., Ypsilanti
      Following the tradition of our ancestors, keep the hearthfire
      burning the night before the ritual. Begins at dusk. All welcome.

      Summer Solstice Ritual

      Sunday, June 23rd
      Cavallo Equestrian Centre, 2185 Harris Rd., Ypsilanti
      2 - 5 PM
      Come join us as we honor Bel and Danu, our primal father and mother
      deities. There will be a raffle and potluck following the ritual. All
      welcome.

      --
      Rob Henderson
      kargach@...