Upcoming SLG Events, April 29th - May 5th

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 1:13 AM
      Shining Lakes Grove Events

      An Bruane

      Tuesday, April 30th
      11623 Lisa Lori Ln., South Lyon
      7 - 9 PM
      Rituals and advanced spiritual explorations, for those who wish to
      go beyond the standard High Day rituals. Members only, please.

      Fire Watch

      Saturday, May 4th
      Cavallo Equestrian Centre, 2185 Harris Rd., Ypsilanti
      Following the tradition of our ancestors, keep the hearthfire
      burning the night before the ritual. Begins at dusk. All welcome.

      Dawn Beltaine Rite

      Sunday, May 5th
      meet at Cavallo Equestrian Centre, 2185 Harris Rd., Ypsilanti
      5 - 7:30 AM
      Join us on our annual journey to Big Lake, the source of the Huron
      River, as we collect and bless water for the coming year. All welcome.

      Beltaine Rite

      Sunday, May 5th
      Cavallo Equestrian Centre, 2185 Harris Rd., Ypsilanti
      2 - 5 PM
      Come join us as we honor Aren, our god of beauty, love, and
      freedom. There will be a raffle and potluck following the ritual. All
      welcome.

      --
      Rob Henderson
      kargach@...