Upcoming SLG Events, April 8th - 14th

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013

      Business Meeting

      Tuesday, April 9th
      Wendy's, 1655 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Discussion of general business and setting of the calendar. All
      welcome.

      New Nemeton Work Day

      Saturday, April 13th
      Cavallo Equestrian Centre, 2185 Harris Rd., Ypsilanti
      1 PM
      Our project to build a new nemeton in the woods and have it ready
      to use by Samhain. Details on how long we'll be there and what we'll be
      doing will be posted closer to the date. All welcome.

      --
      Rob Henderson
      kargach@...