Pre-Spring Thing

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Despite today’s weather evidence to the contrary, spring is nearly here!

      We need folks to fill the following roles at Saturday's ritual:

      Outsiders
      Purifiers and Portal Openers (all three)
      Bardic Invocation
      Allies
      Manannan
      Archetypes
      Ancestors
      Nature Spirits

      And don't forget to bring any seeds or gardening tools (or tools of your
      own vocation) that you want blessed during the rite.

      Raffle and potluck items needed, as always. Think Spring!

      And don't forget the Fire Lighting Ceremony at my home (11623 Lisa Lori
      Lane, South Lyon) at 7 Saturday night. In addition to kindling the flame
      for the ritual, we'll be coloring eggs for the ritual return blessing.

      I hope to see everyone this weekend!

      Blessings,

      Rob

      --