Upcoming SLG Events, December 5th - 11th

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2011

      Liturgists' Roundtable

      Tuesday, December 6th
      Sweetwaters Coffee and Tea, 3393 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Help us plan our upcoming Yule ritual! All welcome.

      Coffee Hour

      Friday, December 9th
      Sweetwaters Coffee and Tea, 3393 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor
      8 - 11 PM
      A time to get together with friends and discuss topics of interest to us all. All welcome.

      --

      For those who want to connect to the Grove business meeting on Tuesday (7 to 9
      PM) via IRC:

      http://www.adf.org/forums/chats/irc/index.html will give you full info on ADF's
      IRC channel.

      If you have your own IRC client installed already, I trust you know how to get
      there on your own with the info provided on that page. Otherwise,
      http://www.adf.org/forums/chats/irc/java.html provides an in-browser client to
      connect. You should allow it to run if you get a security warning from your
      browser (which you probably will), and may need to reload the page after that.

      Either way, once you do connect to the main channel, type:

      /join #slg

      to enter the room where we'll be meeting, so as not to interrupt any actual ADF
      chatting in progress.

      Rob Henderson
      kargach@...

      Netscape. Just the Net You Need.