Upcoming SLG Events, September 5th - 11th

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2011
      Shining Lakes Grove Events

      Liturgists' Roundtable

      Tuesday, September 6th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Help us plan our upcoming Fall Equinox ritual! All welcome.

      Festival of the Midnight Flame

      Thursday, September 8th - Sunday, September 11th
      Chain O Lakes Campground, Bellaire, Michigan
      Come join us at ADF's only festival in the region! At The Midnight Flame Festival you will enjoy camping at a site that allows for tent, RV, or even cabin camping, lectures and workshops, shopping, as well as opportunities to vend, rituals, fellowship, and fun! (http://www.grovemidnightsun.org/midnightflame.html)

      Rob Henderson
      kargach@...

      Netscape. Just the Net You Need.