Re: Patsy Eastwood, what happened?

  • kenhaining777
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16 10:03 AM

      [-What happened to Patsy. How did she pass away?]

      She apparently died of a heart attack on July 9, 2009, just over two years ago.  I was IMing with her within a day or so of her death, and she told me that she was once again having high blood pressure issues.  I did not know that she had died, and thought that she had just been busy.  After she didn't answer my emails or away messages for about 6 months, and after she ceased to post on her blog for that same period of time, I did a search for her online and saw a partial obituary.  Same name, same age, and she died in Albuquerque, where she had been living.  It all added up to be her, and over the last year and a half I have confirmed it.

      She was somewhat unorthodox in some of her beliefs, and some thought she was teaching false stuff, etc.  I am sure there are some, as there always are, who think that God judged her, etc.  On the other hand, there were those who really liked her, and were impressed with her enthusiastic Christianity.  George and Perry, who post over on Escape, always were fans of Patsy, aka, rahabsplace.

      She was divorced and left behind one daughter, who would be about 16 years old now.

      Shalom
      Ken

      PS  On the other hand, Connie Stubbs, who was reported to have died, turned up alive.  I have been in communication with her and she stopped by Escape for one post.