Fw: [freedom_from_thepottershouse] Brownsville Tallahassee,Florida Feedback

  • John Doe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011

      --- On Wed, 1/5/11, John Doe <lookuptohim89@...> wrote:

      From: John Doe <lookuptohim89@...>
      Subject: [freedom_from_thepottershouse] Brownsville Tallahassee,Florida Feedback
      To: freedom_from_thepottershouse@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, January 5, 2011, 11:56 AM

      I am trying to get some information about the Brownsville Tallahassee Florida group for a young man.Some of the guys started a school in NC called fire_school.org.It is basically hands on with mentors.Non accredited,non affiliated with AG.This young man wants to pursue as a youth pastor.He is affiliated with a non denominational Pentecostal church.

      I heard some in CFM ,said Brownsville started out legit, then got out of balance.But Mitchell said he would have no part of it and CFM went into panic mode with Pastor's siding with Brownsville being a genuine move of God and some split.

      ANY FEED BACK WOULD BE HELPFUL