Re: Harold Warner MIA

  • kenhaining777
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 4, 2005
      [I had a thought come to me while I was thinking about this. If
      Warner were to go, Mitchell might take over the Tucson church and
      give Prescott to his son. Think it's possible?]

      I had speculated on that before, especially when Greg was already in
      Prescott. He would be the one man Mitch could be sure to totally
      control. Also, Mitch would be close enough to Prescott to still
      preach up there quite often, if he was so inclined, and he could
      have Greg preach in Tucson. This would be a set up to eventually
      give the Tucson church to Greg.

      Paul Stephens, I have heard, always had an eye on being the pastor
      of the Tucson church. He was assistant pastor there for quite a
      while, so he is another possibility. Of course, he had hoped when
      Peter Beyerman was busted for adultery that he would get his church,
      but it went to Vicary instead. That is when Stephens decided to
      leave London.

      The Tucson church has never had any other main pastor than Harold
      Warner. As far as I know, Warner is the only man in the fellowship
      with a church of significant size who actually pioneered the
      church. Even Lord Wayman was given the Prescott church by
      Foursquare, which had a small congregation. He also left for a
      period of time, twice, to pastor in Perth. Greg Johnson pastored
      the Prescott church the first time Wayman went to Perth, and Jack
      Harris pastored it the second time Wayman went to Perth. Both of
      those men are no longer in the fellowship, of course.

      Pretty much anyone with a sizable church in the fellowship is
      hanging on to it. I remember when there was a call for prosperous
      pastors to go pioneer again to set the example. Some who did that
      ended up struggling and never achieving the success that they had
      previously. Paul Campo was rescued from that fate when they gave
      him the Cape Cod church. He had tried to pioneer on Long Island,
      New York, which is where we are from, and couldn't get anything
      going. Others were not so fortunate and greatly regretted giving up
      thier church to pioneer again. So men tend to stay put when they
      have a decent sized church.

      It will be interesting to see what happens if Warner does pass away
      any time soon. There may be some serious jockeying for position.
    • naboth675
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 4, 2005
        I recall hearing about Carnighe when I was a new convert and about
        the church which was formerly pastored by Paul Stephens. They
        portrayed it as Stephens being used by God to lay the foundation of
        that church for Carnighe to build on. It seems natural to assume
        that Stephens would have taken the Walthamstow job in 1994 because
        Vicary was pastoring a very small church in Bury st Edmunds. I went
        there in 1995/96 and there were only about 15 people in the service.
        I think Stephens had about 50 in South London when he left.

        regards...naboth675

        --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com,

      • savage_248
        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 5, 2005
          >> I had a thought come to me
          while I was thinking about
          this. If Warner were to go,
          Mitchell might take over the
          Tucson church and give
          Prescott to his son. Think
          it's possible?

          Interesting... That very well
          makes sense given the history
          with Chucky and Mastin.

          >> Also, the Prescott
          conference schedule of
          preachers is determined so far
          in advance that it would be
          impossible to know if Warner
          would be healthy or not during
          the time of the conference.
          Therefore, if he was going to
          preach but got sick and
          couldn't, his name would still
          be on the flyer for the
          conference. Anyone seen the
          official flyer? Is Warner's
          name on it? Maybe someone can
          find that out.

          It sounds like Harold was on
          the flyer. Dave commented
          before he started his sermon
          that Wayman asked him to
          preach the night before but he
          doesn't say why.
        • naboth675
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 5, 2005
            It will certainly be interesting to see how this whole thing works
            out. Could be that when Wayman passes away the whole thing will
            split up.

            regards...naboth675

            --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "savage_248"
            <savage_248@y...> wrote:
            > >> I had a thought come to me
            > while I was thinking about
            > this. If Warner were to go,
            > Mitchell might take over the
            > Tucson church and give
            > Prescott to his son. Think
            > it's possible?
            > >>

            > Interesting... That very well
            > makes sense given the history
            > with Chucky and Mastin.
            >

            > >> Also, the Prescott
            > conference schedule of
            > preachers is determined so far
            > in advance that it would be
            > impossible to know if Warner
            > would be healthy or not during
            > the time of the conference.
            > Therefore, if he was going to
            > preach but got sick and
            > couldn't, his name would still
            > be on the flyer for the
            > conference. Anyone seen the
            > official flyer? Is Warner's
            > name on it? Maybe someone can
            > find that out.
            > >>

            > It sounds like Harold was on
            > the flyer. Dave commented
            > before he started his sermon
            > that Wayman asked him to
            > preach the night before but he
            > doesn't say why.
          • icdeadworks
            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 5, 2005
              "The official version of events which was passed down from Toppin to
              myself was that Houghton, Mastin, Johnson and Warner wanted to go and
              check out a meeting in another denomination where a woman was
              preaching."

              my two pence...

              I didn't wake up one day and decide to go check out another church
              and then leave CFM anymore than these guys did. That's just my
              thought. For me, something was 'already at work' as they say in CFM
              that was causing me to even consider the idea of another church. Now
              they could have been going as 'ministers' but to go 'anyway' I don't
              buy the line that they disobeyed and then became disgruntled with
              CFM and Mithchell. I just feel that they had plenty of years to
              realize that Mitchell was a human disaster of a joke and on their
              way out anyway.

              --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "naboth675"
              <naboth675@y...> wrote:
              > I was in the fellowship when the massive split occured several
              years
              > ago. Around that time Mike Mastin {Waymans son in law}. Hank
              Houghton
              > {Many people's faourite radical} and Greg Johnson {who if my
              > information serves me right once had change of the Prescott church
              > while Mitchell was occupied with other things.}
              >
              > The official version of events which was passed down from Toppin
              > myself was that Houghton, Mastin, Johnson and Warner wanted to go
              and
              > check out a meeting in another denomination where a woman was
              > preaching. Mitchell forbade it saying they could pick up a spirit
              from
              > those things but these men went anyway. Mitchell brouhght them
              under
              > discipline and although Warner took the punishment, the others
              didn't.
              > They began questioning Mitchell's leadership and eventualy this
              led to
              > their departure. What exactly this punishment consisted of I don't
              > know.
              >
              > Naturaly these bits of fellowship propaganda that were thrown out
              > the ignorant massed would bare only a vague resemblance to the
              truth
              > {if we were lucky}. I don't know what really happened. The bottom
              line
              > is that Mitchell is moaning that they did not submit to his
              absolute
              > authority. In truth he does not have the moral power to tell
              someone
              > whether they can go to another christian meeting or not. He wields
              > power that is simply not found in scripture. As for this nonsense
              > about picking up another spirit I would love to see how he gets
              that
              > one from the bible. {Or as Mitch would put it himself, that's one
              the
              > things I picked up along the way}
              >
              > I personaly think Mitch Trusts Warner as far as he could throw 10
              of
              > him. Warners health may well havew something to do with it but
              bear in
              > mind that we in the U.K at conference time have been lied to more
              than
              > once about a ministers health when he didn't show up. People learn
              > this one from a young age. You didn't turn up for school
              yesterday?
              > Just say please sir I was sick and I couldn't come. When the
              excuse
              > comes from a conference pastor you don't even think twice, you
              just
              > believe it.
              >
              > regards...naboth675
              >

              > --- In
              slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "savage_248"
              > <savage_248@y...> wrote:
              > > http://clovis.org/Potter%27s%20House/2005%20Summer%20Prescott%
              > > 20Conference/
              > >
              > > I found a link with the Prescott's July Conference sermons.
              What is
              > > interesting is that Harold Warner spot is filled by Dave
              > Szczepanski.
              > > Anybody know the deal?
            • naboth675
              Message 6 of 24 , Sep 5, 2005
                Good point. Maybe some of them were trying to provoke Mitchell into
                making the first move so he would look like the bad guy.

                regards...naboth675

                --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, icdeadworks

              • kenhaining777
                Message 7 of 24 , Sep 5, 2005
                  [Good point. Maybe some of them were trying to provoke Mitchell into
                  making the first move so he would look like the bad guy.

                  regards...naboth675]

                  When I spoke to Houghton right after he got out, he told me that he
                  wrote the letter protesting Bill Coolidge being ousted, and thought
                  that was the end of it. He had no intention of leaving, but was then
                  given an ultimatum to recant his defense of Bill or get out.

                  These guys made the classic mistake. They thought that they would be
                  valued enough not to be cast aside like so much trash. They forgot
                  that they did that to their friends in the 1990 exodus. Now it was
                  their turn.
                • naboth675
                  Message 8 of 24 , Sep 5, 2005
                    Ah yes. You've jogged my memory. I do recall reading something on
                    the net about a complaint from Houghton and a response by letter
                    from Scott Lamb I think it was. I'll have to look at that again if I
                    can remember where I saw it.

                    regards...naboth675

                    --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com,
                    kenhaining777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > [Good point. Maybe some of them were trying to provoke Mitchell
                    into
                    > making the first move so he would look like the bad guy.
                    >
                    > regards...naboth675]
                    >

                    > When I spoke to Houghton right after he got out, he told me that
                    he
                    > wrote the letter protesting Bill Coolidge being ousted, and
                    thought
                    > that was the end of it. He had no intention of leaving, but was
                    then
                    > given an ultimatum to recant his defense of Bill or get out.
                    >
                    > These guys made the classic mistake. They thought that they would
                    be
                    > valued enough not to be cast aside like so much trash. They
                    forgot
                    > that they did that to their friends in the 1990 exodus. Now it
                    was
                    > their turn.
                  • icdeadworks
                    Message 9 of 24 , Sep 6, 2005
                      "I do recall reading something on the net about a complaint from
                      Houghton and a response by letter from Scott Lamb..."

                      ...iiyeeesh. just to hear that name makes my stomache turn and my
                      skin crawl. Evil. Pure evil. Lamb is nothing more than an 'Enron'
                      suit scamming the people of God and molesting Gods daughters.

                      L - Loves
                      A - Adultry
                      M - Mitchell
                      B - butt-kisser

                      <naboth675@y...> wrote:
                      > Ah yes. You've jogged my memory. I do recall reading something on
                      > the net about a complaint from Houghton and a response by letter
                      > from Scott Lamb I think it was. I'll have to look at that again if
                      > can remember where I saw it.
                      >
                      > regards...naboth675
                      >

                      > --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com,
                      > kenhaining777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                      > > [Good point. Maybe some of them were trying to provoke Mitchell
                      > into
                      > > making the first move so he would look like the bad guy.
                      > >
                      > > regards...naboth675]
                      > >

                      > > When I spoke to Houghton right after he got out, he told me that
                      > he
                      > > wrote the letter protesting Bill Coolidge being ousted, and
                      > thought
                      > > that was the end of it. He had no intention of leaving, but was
                      > then
                      > > given an ultimatum to recant his defense of Bill or get out.
                      > >
                      > > These guys made the classic mistake. They thought that they
                      would
                      > be
                      > > valued enough not to be cast aside like so much trash. They
                      > forgot
                      > > that they did that to their friends in the 1990 exodus. Now it
                      > was
                      > > their turn.
                    • naboth675
                      Message 10 of 24 , Sep 7, 2005
                        From the anointed 'Cher Rubim'

                        I just want to say that I find your post most offensive. Pastor Lamb
                        is a great man of God. What happened between him and a member of his
                        congregation was blown totaly out of proportion. Just because he was
                        in the process of leaving his wife and kids and only his wife's
                        tearful pleas along with a phone call from pastor Mitchell doesn't
                        mean that he actualy committed adultery. How you people slander a
                        man of God is awful. I mean lot's of men end their marriages and
                        dump thier kids for a woman who they have an intellectual attachment
                        to. Why bring sex into it? I think most women would give anything to
                        be with such a wonderful man of God as Pastor Lamb. I'm sure he has
                        women thowing themselves at him all the time. He shows a lot of
                        restraint in my book. What a hero amen!

                        As for this nonsense about Pastor Lamb harrasing some woman in the
                        Prescott church, well I was speaking to a guy from the AoG about
                        Hillsongs and he told me that he noticed how the Hillsongs pastor
                        had large breasts and that her father in law was a paedophile. I
                        have to wonder how many large breasted women have been talking to
                        Pastor Lamb. I myself am as flat an an ironing board. I don't see
                        any reason why a holy woman of God has to parade what she's got. As
                        one pastor pointed out to the then young country singer Dolly
                        Parton, "The devil gave you those". Don't get me started on that
                        blonde woman who sings in Hillsongs either. I mean she's blonde,
                        what do you expect from a church like that. Everybody knows that she
                        only got the job because she's blonde. Mind you, what do you expect
                        from an organisation that has zero discernment. As for me, I am
                        quite happy writing songs for my church. I don't need to be up there
                        leading things on stage. I'm submitted to a godly pastor and I sing
                        in the choir. I'm not jealous in the least. Why should I be? You
                        don't need to be blonde or have large mammories to be used by God.
                        So I'm NOT jealous. Let's get that clear amen!

                        I feel stirred to write something in defence of our wonderful pastor
                        who has now joined us in our powerful work in Las Vegas. I've
                        adapted this from an old song we used to sing in the fellowship.
                        Ihope that it will put all the roumers to rest and help Pastor Lamb
                        feel at home in his new church.

                        ALL HAIL SCOTT LAMB
                        WHO REIGNS ON HIGH
                        HIS PRAISE SHALL BE
                        OUR BATTLE CRY
                        HE REIGNS NOTORIOUS
                        HE'S NOT ADULTEOUS
                        HE'S JUST POLYGAMOUS
                        HE IS SCOTT LAMB

                        By the way, people ought to know what a great guy Pastor Lamb is. He
                        has very kindly offered to help me with my singing at his house
                        while his wife is busy labouring in follow up. He really appreciates
                        the anointing on my life. He told me he had his eye on me since he
                        first came to the church. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am
                        about this. I think God is leading us to develop a closer
                        pastor/servant relationship. I see him more and more like a father
                        figure. He even told me that he likes women who call him 'daddy'. I
                        think this is prophetic.

                        From the anointed 'Cher Rubim'

                        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                        > "I do recall reading something on the net about a complaint from
                        > Houghton and a response by letter from Scott Lamb..."
                        >

                        > ...iiyeeesh. just to hear that name makes my stomache turn and my
                        > skin crawl. Evil. Pure evil. Lamb is nothing more than an 'Enron'
                        > suit scamming the people of God and molesting Gods daughters.
                        >
                        > L - Loves
                        > A - Adultry
                        > M - Mitchell
                        > B - butt-kisser
                        >

                        > --- In
                        slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "naboth675"
                        > <naboth675@y...> wrote:
                        > > Ah yes. You've jogged my memory. I do recall reading something
                        on
                        > > the net about a complaint from Houghton and a response by letter
                        > > from Scott Lamb I think it was. I'll have to look at that again
                        if
                        > > can remember where I saw it.
                        > >
                        > > regards...naboth675
                        > >

                        > > --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com,
                        > > kenhaining777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                        > > > [Good point. Maybe some of them were trying to provoke
                        Mitchell
                        > > into
                        > > > making the first move so he would look like the bad guy.
                        > > >
                        > > > regards...naboth675]
                        > > >

                        > > > When I spoke to Houghton right after he got out, he told me
                        that
                        > > he
                        > > > wrote the letter protesting Bill Coolidge being ousted, and
                        > > thought
                        > > > that was the end of it. He had no intention of leaving, but
                        was
                        > > then
                        > > > given an ultimatum to recant his defense of Bill or get out.
                        > > >
                        > > > These guys made the classic mistake. They thought that they
                        > would
                        > > be
                        > > > valued enough not to be cast aside like so much trash. They
                        > > forgot
                        > > > that they did that to their friends in the 1990 exodus. Now
                        it
                        > > was
                        > > > their turn.
                      • icdeadworks
                        Message 11 of 24 , Sep 7, 2005
                          My dear sistr in thu lord, 'Cher':

                          No I just don't quite thank yu understand what's goin on, Cher - y -
                          baby. If yu thank yus gonna git alone with my man, my wooly-snoogly-
                          big-daddy-poo-poos then you aint even beguns to be offended. He
                          don't need no in-te-lechetahl connection to no women. We womens dunt
                          have no intylecsuhal abbillitties, dummie. So why would a man be so
                          dumb to try and find a smart cookie. He has a cookie. Me!

                          Chew on that one!

                          Besydes whatz a singing gonna matter to him. I sind too! He don't
                          need you infart you lye like a rug! you make things up like a turnup
                          cup.

                          so stick that one in yur pipe and leave like atree!

                          you are right about the women in his church tho, it is in the past.
                          present. future.

                          I think Scott lamb is very understandns about my beliefs on dress
                          codes. I really do think that Britnee spears is the fashion leader
                          of my gineration and all us girls wanna be like her. Some older lady
                          told me to stop wearin' boob shirts and so when I got to the hotel
                          room I told Pastor Lamb and he said to take my time and let God deal
                          with me and he said that he likes my boob shirts and to consider it
                          ok and that i heard it from the head.

                          well, i have to go now. my mom is telling me to go to bed since I
                          have my spelling test tomorrow

                          <naboth675@y...> wrote:
> [...]
                          > > Houghton and a response by letter from Scott Lamb..."
                          > >

                          > > ...iiyeeesh. just to hear that name makes my stomache turn and
                          my
                          > > skin crawl. Evil. Pure evil. Lamb is nothing more than
                          an 'Enron'
                          > > suit scamming the people of God and molesting Gods daughters.
                          > >
                          > > L - Loves
                          > > A - Adultry
                          > > M - Mitchell
                          > > B - butt-kisser
                          > >

                          > > --- In
                          > slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com, "naboth675"
                          > > <naboth675@y...> wrote:
                          > > > Ah yes. You've jogged my memory. I do recall reading something
                          > on
                          > > > the net about a complaint from Houghton and a response by
                          letter
                          > > > from Scott Lamb I think it was. I'll have to look at that

                        • naboth675
                          Message 12 of 24 , Sep 7, 2005
                            From the anointed 'Cher Rubim.'

                            Y'know what girl. You just need to come back to church and submit to
                            the authority God gave you. Pastor Mitchell has made his position
                            quite clear on boob tubes. I pray that God would deal with you on
                            that one. As for Britney Spears, unless she repents of her harlotry
                            she is going to burn in hell! God is not mocked.

                            Are you suggesting that my relationship with my pastor is something
                            other than spiritual? Pastor Lamb is a wonderful and gracious man of
                            God with a great sense of humour. I only wish you knew him like I do
                            then you wouldn't have to post replies like you do.

                            I am praying for your soul. It's not too late you know but remember
                            Jesus is coming back and he is carrying a big stick.

                            Yours in Las Vegas...Cher Rubim

                            ps : Some women just don't understand men. It was true of Job's wife
                            and it was true of David's wife who scorned him. Gail Lamb is a
                            lovely woman of God and I really mean that. It's just that she has
                            let herself go a bit. I couldn't blame her husband if he started
                            looking at other women. Not that he is mind you. I want to make that
                            quite clear. Oh no, he would never, never do that. He is just a
                            very, very good friend.

                            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
> [...]
                            > > about this. I think God is leading us to develop a closer
                            > > pastor/servant relationship. I see him more and more like a
                            father
                            > > figure. He even told me that he likes women who call
                            him 'daddy'.
                            > > think this is prophetic.
                            > >
                            > > From the anointed 'Cher Rubim'
                            > >

                            > > --- In slamthedoor_on_the_pottershouse@yahoogroups.com,
                            > icdeadworks
                            > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                            > > > "I do recall reading something on the net about a complaint
                            from
                            > > > Houghton and a response by letter from Scott Lamb..."
                            > > >

                            > > > ...iiyeeesh. just to hear that name makes my stomache turn and
                            > my
                            > > > skin crawl. Evil. Pure evil. Lamb is nothing more than
                            > an 'Enron'
                            > > > suit scamming the people of God and molesting Gods daughters.

                          • icdeadworks
                            Message 13 of 24 , Sep 7, 2005
                              Uh, like uh...uh... gaawww.

                              I go to church - like a religious slave! Except one time I like lost
                              my wallet at the mall and so like I was leaving the mall to get to
                              church and thought "OHMYGOSH!" so I like turned around and strrted
                              going like back to the mall and like it got kida like scarey because
                              I knew since I was going AWAY from church and not TO it to be there
                              when the doors were getting opened that I would die and go to hell
                              if I got in a car wreck so I repented for leaving my wallet but the
                              good news is that I was going to church after finding it and like i
                              just new I needed to givee more that night so I did and like It felt
                              so much better to give more, not that I felt guilt and being
                              forgiven for going back to the mall.

                              oh, duh. furgot we were like talking ya know about pastor lamb. lol

                              So anyway ya know like you are so like right about Pastor Lamb being
                              funny. He likes to come up to me and say funny things to make me
                              laugh... gee... I'm not sure why. Wow, like. Ok. so I didn't say you
                              were like having sex with him or anything so chill out overthere and
                              like gail is cute with her blonde hair and i wonder why he is so
                              like dumb, ya know. But yeah, like he likes meeting other women but
                              at his age starring the grim reaper in the face I guess he wants to
                              enjoy his life so teaching you songs and stuff I'm like sure its
                              like so just one of his like really specail ways of like helping
                              people, ya know before he like keels over

                              So have a great outreach and we are like in the FELLOWSHIP we have
                              to stick TOGETHER so chill out home-girl and like have a great
                              outreach - i know i'm gonna be there. So totally like the thing to
                              do and then tell everyone ya went and people want to be like you ya
                              know because being faithful to church and ministry is true
                              christianity - just ask pastor lamb.
                              ok. like, I so gotta go.

                              <naboth675@y...> wrote:
> [...]
                              > > > HE'S JUST POLYGAMOUS
                              > > > HE IS SCOTT LAMB
                              > > >
                              > > > By the way, people ought to know what a great guy Pastor Lamb
                              > is.
                              > > He
                              > > > has very kindly offered to help me with my singing at his
                              house
                              > > > while his wife is busy labouring in follow up. He really
                              > > appreciates
                              > > > the anointing on my life. He told me he had his eye on me
                              since
                              > he
                              > > > first came to the church. I can't begin to tell you how
                              excited
                              > > am
                              > > > about this. I think God is leading us to develop a closer
                              > > > pastor/servant relationship. I see him more and more like a
                              > father
                              > > > figure. He even told me that he likes women who call

                            • naboth675
                              Message 14 of 24 , Sep 8, 2005
                                From the anointed 'Cher Rubim'

                                Pastor Lamb is soooo funny. That's one of the things I really
                                love about him but I think your dead wrong about him being old. I
                                think he's mature. He's very strong. In our private bible studies he
                                holds my hand very tightly as we pray together.

                                Gail is a nice woman...for her age. If you like blonde that is. {I
                                think blonde is overrated but that's just me} She could do with
                                being there for her husband more y'know but then we are all at
                                different levels spiritualy. Pastor Lamb is always there for me.
                                Sometimes he calls me late at night just to speak to me. Now there's
                                a man of God.

                                He does have a very private side and that is what makes him all the
                                more attractive. Just recently he has developed a burden for the
                                poor women who work the streets in Vegas. Even though nobody else
                                goes with him he is faithful to reach out to them. Most people don't
                                see this side of him but I know that God sees and that he will
                                reward him publicaly for all he has seen pastor Lamb doing in
                                private. What a hero!

                                Pastor and I have developed a close bond in prayer together and I
                                really feel that he needs someone spiritual to stand with him.
                                Sometimes a wife doesn't have a strong enough prayer life so I am
                                there for him. It's great to have brothers and sisters who can
                                partner in prayer with you.

                                I'm so glad I have Scott as my pastor. It just shows that God is
                                moving powerfully in our fellowship. Why would anyone want to leave
                                the church? I'm so moved by this that I have written a new song in
                                praise of our illustrious pastor. {I've adapted the words
                                from 'Jesus lover of my soul'}

                                Scott Lamb, lover of my soul
                                Scott daddy. I will never let you go.
                                You rescued me from the miry clay
                                Set your hand upon my knee, now I know
                                I love you. I need you
                                Your my only headship, I'll never let you go
                                My pastor, My closest friend
                                I will follow you until the very end.

                                yours...'Cher Rubim' {anointed song team member}